The Center for Art and Thought is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that uses digital and new media technologies to foster dialogue between artists, scholars, and the broader public. Starting from the perspectives of Filipinos around the world, we believe that the convergence between art and critical thought is a crucial way to generate new modes of knowledge production and creative and critical lenses for understanding and transforming global conditions. As with all nonprofits, CA+T relies on the generous donations of supporters like you. All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Your support helps us to
- Curate exhibitions that feature innovative art and scholarship from around the world;
- Commission original work by established and up-and-coming artists;
- Facilitate critical public engagement through CA+T's Artist-in-Residence Virtual Residency program;
- Produce limited-run art works such as the Dialogues series;
- Support new educational and cultural outreach projects to emphasize the importance of media and cultural literacy in both online and offline forms;
- Maintain and further develop CA+T's website to provide a virtual space for the transmission and transformation of art and knowledge.
Your donation is processed through Paypal's SECURE service.
Many thanks to those who support us and enable CA+T to fulfill our cultural and educational mission.